Chase Pittsenbarger, Esq. is an attorney with Lee Kiefer & Park. Mr. Pittsenbarger is licensed in Nevada and his practice areas include civil/commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and common-interest community law. Mr. Pittsenbarger is a member of the State Bar of Nevada and the Clark County Bar Association.
Mr. Pittsenbarger is an avid baseball fan, and his favorite team is the Yankees. He also enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife, Destiny, and children Paige, Harper, and Trey.
Download vcard here.
- Bachelor of Science from Dixie State University, 2011
- Juris Doctor from Gonzaga University School of Law, 2014
- Gonzaga Law Review
- Extern, Honorable Lloyd D. George, United States District Court, summers of 2012, 2013
- State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Community Association Law
- Real Property