Matthew W. Park
Matt Park is an “AV/Preeminent” (Martindale-Hubbell) rated Partner in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. He has been featured in several editions of Mountain States Super Lawyers and was recently recognized among Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite in the “Southern Nevada Best” category.
Prior to joining Lee Kiefer & Park, Matt was a Litigation Partner at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, a well-respected regional law firm with offices in several Western states.
Matt was a three year scholarship recipient at the University of Southern California Law School. He was also the Managing Editor of an Honors Journal, the Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice. Matt completed a challenging dual degree program while at USC, earning a law degree as well as a M.A. in Communication Law and Public Policy from the prestigious USC Annenberg School. Upon graduation, Matt was selected for a highly competitive one-year law clerkship with Justice James M. Johnson at the Washington State Supreme Court.
Currently, Matt’s practice is focused exclusively on pre-litigation and litigation matters. When disputes arise, Matt is dedicated to cost-effective, aggressive representation. Matt focuses his practice on trust and probate litigation, but has extensive expertise in contract/commercial business disputes, personal injury claims, product defect allegations, education law claims, insurance coverage, and employment disputes. Matt regularly appears in both state and federal court and routinely facilitates settlement negotiations.
Download vcard here.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- M.A., Communication Law and Policy, University of Southern California
- B.S., Public Relations, Honors Program, Brigham Young University
- New Mexico
- Washington (inactive)
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New Mexico
- Honorable James M. Johnson, Washington State Supreme Court
- Honorable Lynn W. Davis, Fourth Judicial District Court, State of Utah
Awards & Distinctions
- Mr Park has been recognized multiple times as a Mountain States Super Lawyers in the area of Business Litigation
- Mr. Park has been listed among Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite in the “Southern Nevada Best” category
- Mr. Park is an “AV/Preeminent Attorney” rated with Martindale-Hubbell
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Trust & Estate Appeals
- Civil LItigation